Thursday, December 3, 2009

The little reindeer who could....


Make everyone smile this holiday season!!! Well I am sorry I have been missing again! I have been so busy! I am preparing for an art show this Saturday called Green Saturday! It is at Cinema Paridiso in Fort Lauderdale and it is the longest art show I have ever been in! It is from 11am- 10pm! But I am excited and happy my sister will be there with her peace owls too! Heres some photos of my clay doxie ornaments that I made! I love December!

Have a lovely weekend! And happy December!! :)

12 comments:

  1. Those ornaments are the CUTEST!!! I hope you have a wonderful time at the art show...enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ornaments, they are so pretty and I love the top photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aahh! i love Chloe! and also love the ornaments... but Chloe takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your tree. I want one!! I have your little brown doxie figurine and love it...the yellow one is way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that tree!! and chloe :) good luck with the art show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I love your ornaments and Chloe of course is cute with you drawing antlers on her. Ha ha. Good luck at your show this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ornaments are pawesome!
    Good luck at the art show!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you did well at the art show. Do you take Chloe with you? Wonderful ornaments!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  9. your tree is so stinkin adorable! and i love the mustard yellow clay dog. you make really cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute!, the blog, the puppies, the antlers, everything.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! ♥