Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hello There!

This blog is inspired mainly by this dog Chloe. She is a almost 2 yr old mini dachshund. I am new to this and hopefully I will get the hang of it someday. I will post pictures on here of my goofy hot dog and of paintings I do and whatever else I think of. Today I did paint a bunch of paintings. I am hopeing to start an Etsy shop soon. My sister Rachel has one and I am inpspired by her as well! You should check her shop out or her blog, rachellovespeace.etsy.com. Well I will leave you with some pictures of paintings I did today. Enjoy! And if anyone even looks at this, leave me some feedback! Thanks! =] Jessica



Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica.
    You wanna chat?
    My site is:www.seaturtles13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! I'm glad you have a blog and shop now! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ !!!!!!!!
    love you sister sister.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! ♥