Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stitch Rock, an Indie Craft Fair and Bazaar

Sorry for the very long break in blogging! Here are some photos from my first art show since I became Mrs. Carter! It was my second Stitch Rock. It is a great art show in downtown Delray. It is at a old schoolhouse gym. I just love it. It was so fun to be next to my sister and her peace owls again too! :)

Well I will be back soon to update you with some pictures of the doggies Daisy and (of course) Chloe! And you may see some new friends in my Etsy shop soon. Have a great day! :)

8 comments:

  1. i loved having you as a booth neighbor again. :)
    peace & love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great doxie things you make! i love your crafts, they are awesome. i just came across your blog today and i love it! i also loves owls so i appreciated those too. great stuff, look forward to more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..really nice blog you have...very artistic...love your post..keep it up..awesome....
    and most of all terrific..



    bestessays.co.uk


    thanks,
    badloi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are Mrs. Carter!! (My favorite teachers last name was Carter. I had Mrs. Carter in grade 1 and her husband, Mr. Carter in grade 7. They were the best teachers ever!)
    Your little oranges are so cool. They remind me of some candies we bought in California. They were little oranges with smiley faces in a crate.
    Sorry about all the reminiscing in my comment today. ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gasp* Look at those fabulous creations. Time to go gawk at your Etsy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love seeing all of your fun creations, say hi to Daisy and Chloe for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..really nice blog you have...very artistic...love your post..keep it up..awesome....
    and most of all terrific..

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! ♥