Friday, September 25, 2009

Italy Love ♥

Its Friday again! Yay! This Saturday my paintings will be at this event! It is sponsered by the Dachshund Rescue South Florida! It will be a lot of fun, and of course, Chloe will be there! And I love that it is Italian themed! I am half Italian and would love to go to Italy one day! I love gondolas! The closest I have ever been is seeing them at Epcot with Carter this year! Oh and he still is working in Cape Cod and will be back next week! I can't wait! :)

image (found on Flickr)
And taken by me! At Epcot of my Italy Mickey! :)

Have a great weekend!! ♥


6 comments:

  1. good luck girl! id give anything to go to italy someday, i hope we both get to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darling, I'm wishing you all the good luck in the world. I'm sure your paintings will be really popular.
    I've always wanted to go to Italy particularly Venice, Florence and Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! good luck with the show! hope your package arrives today. the postman thought it should get there...I sent it Tuesday morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck! Love the cute Italian theme. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats girl! yes, i hope i can go to italy one day too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the event went well sweetie, sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! ♥