Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Doxie & Rottie Custom Painting! ♥

I got to do another custom painting! It was for Mary who has a doxie and a rottie. It is painted on a 8x16" canvas. She wanted a green background and the retro flowers with some little birds. She sent me some adorable pictures of her dogs, one of them is below! I loved how her rottwieler was smiling in all the pictures. I met Mary through her doxie Lilys twitter! She is very nice, and I hope she loves the painting as much as I enjoyed making it for her! I look forward to doing more custom paintings in the future! :)
Aren't they cute? Thanks for looking!! Happy April Fools Day!! :) ♥ ♥ ♥

9 comments:

  1. awww those two are precious! And your painting is adorable! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, that's so cute (the painting and the pictures) my dads dox met a rottie once, it did not end well. good to see that they an get along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am we-tah-did...a little. That was supposed to say hip looking dachshund and rottweiler.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! ♥