Friday, May 22, 2009

Raindance Art and Music Festival ♥



Happy Friday!! I can't wait to be off work! I am leaving for Tampa for me and my sisters first art show Raindance this weekend! She made large owl paintings to decorate the festival and gets to go early to set up! It is going to be very fun! We will be camping there with friends. And Chloe is coming too, which is so great! So please pardon my lack of posts, I have been busy painting! And I will be gone until Monday! So I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend! ♥

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful weekend in Tampa! Wish I could go and see your work up close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a pic of you and your sister when you guys were younger? So cute, gotta love the sister love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it is! Shes on the left. Yeah sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! ♥