Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some Raindance photos!

So my weekend was quite an adventure! Some highlights were art booth with friends, bubbles, foam party, pool, sunshine, face painting, smores, friends, camping, sea shells, sweet potatoe fries, free henna tattoos from booth neighbors, Sunshine Skyway bridge, St. Pete, many laughs and so much more. The only bummer was my car over heated many times on the way home. But my friends followed us home in there car and we made it home eventually! Luckily I had AAA and was able to get it towed for free! And it was a fun adventure anyways! By the way my headband is made by my friend Rose ! She will be starting an Etsy shop soon with them!






11 comments:

  1. Oh my God! The headband! The flower dog collar! The bubbles!! TOO much fun!! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...yes, you, Chloe and your sis are adorable. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had a great long weekend adventure with you! can't wait for more. heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both are making me want to take a mini vacation that is as fun as that looks, right now! Your art looks so great. I really love the oval shaped flower one at the front. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dog looks ever so relaxed in that photo. It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we dont have anything this fun in australia... well falls music and arts festival maybe... but this festival looks insane! your puppy is a little bit cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this looks like such an amazing time...the photos seem so dreamy :-)

    http://prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun!
    chloe's looking awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun packed time you've had! Chloe is gorgeous! Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that looks like a fun event!! My little one would have loved all that bubbles!! And fankly, so would I! You guys are super talented illustrators / artists! Ever thought of doing children's books? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! ♥